Sunday, July 18, 2010

Malaysia

Im getting ready to take my summer vacation with a week long trip to Malaysia. We will start off in Luala Lumpur and stay there for 2-3 days. Then, we will go island hopping in the east and see the beautiful beaches!! I cant wait and think its much needed relaxation time!

Ive been sick the past week so I havent done much. I went to 2 FC Seoul games in the rain (Wed and Sat nights) which probably led to my prolonged illness. I did make it to my Korean class on Saturday which was nice as its the last one until Aug 8th. I love learning Korean and try to make each class that I can.

Im having surgery in August on my head, so please keep me in your prayers that everything turns out as planned. Ive never had surgery, so even though they tell me its a minor surgery, Im still uneasy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment